Dr. Marlon O. Lajo, a board-certified cosmetic plastic surgeon, a diplomate of the Philippine board of Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the Philippine Assoc. of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, Inc. (PAPRAS), is one of the specialty consultants of Aesthetic Surgery and Dermatology Center of Manila Doctors Hospital.
The Aesthetic Surgery and Dermatology Center ( ASDC ) of Manila Doctors Hospital takes a holistic approach to cosmetic procedures , offering multiple services for your health , beauty and wellness need , in a hospital environment that’s both safe and responsive.
Reputable Board Certified plastic surgeons and dermatologists now package aesthetic surgery with other wellness services and leisure activities to give local and foreign clients more value per visit in a secure and comfortable setting.
Aesthetic Surgery and Dermatology Center services:
I. Cosmetic procedures
1. Blepharoplasty ( eyelids , eyebags , eyefold )
– reshaping the eyelids for both cosmetic and functional problems
2. Rhinoplasty ( nose lift , nose trimming , nose reduction )
– done either singly or in combination to change the shape of the nose , the height of the bridge the contour of the tip and or the angle between the nose and upper lip and reduce the width of the nasal base and narrows the span of the nostrils.
3. Chin Augmentation
– a procedure to correct a weak chin resulting in better balance of the facial structure.
4. Otoplasty ( Ear surgery , ear pinning)
– a surgery done to refine or reshape deformed ears , pin back protruding ears or correct the size of placement of ears.
5. Rhytidectomy ( Face Lift )
– done to remove wrinkles of the face , loose and sagging skin and correction of prominent skin folds.
6. Breast Augmentation ( Enlargement )
– involves placing soft breast implants ( containing either silicone gel or saline solution ) underneath the normal breast to enhance shape and size.
7. Breast Mastopexy ( Breast lift )
– sagging breast can be lifted or restored to their previous shape and positions through mastopexy.
8. Breast Reduction
– for both females and males ( Gynecomastia ) it involves the excision of breast tissue and skin to reduce its size.
9. Liposuction of abdomen
– an excellent method of spot reduction for the abdomen and waist
– the procedure used for contouring cheeks ; jowls and neck ; upper arms ; breast or chest areas ; abdomen and waist ; hips and buttocks ; inner and outer thighs ; inner knees ; calves and ankles by selective suctioning of areas of fat concentration.
11. Lipectomy ( Tummy Tuck )
– a surgical removal of excess skin and fat of the abdominal area , resulting in a flatter abdomen and a smaller waistline.
12. Scar Revision
– Dermabrasion , improves the appearance of acne scarred skin.
– Chemical peel , effectively improves a wide variety of skin conditions including fine lines and wrinkles ; age spots ; freckles ; unsightly blemishes ; uneven pigmentation ; shallow acne scars and sun-damaged skin.
II. MINIMALLY-INVASIVE COSMETIC PROCEDURES
– used for a variety of conditions such as crow’s feet , frown lines , forehead wrinkles , jaw muscle hypertrophy , excessive armpit sweating and calf muscle hypertrophy.
2. Contour / Aptos
– a minimally-invasive approach to facial lifting using threads with shorter recovery period.
– a soft tissue filler made of hyaluronic acid to restore volume and fullness of the skin that minimizes wrinkles and folds.
– also a non-invasive procedure that involves injecting a variety of medications , vitamins , anti-oxidants , plant extracts , and other substances known to be helpful in spot weight reduction , cellulite reduction , and for improving skin tone and decrease wrinkles.
III. RECONSTRUCTIVE PROCEDURES
– Cleft Lip
– Cleft Palate
– Wound coverage
– Skin Grafting
– Skin Flaps
– Tattoo Removal
Aesthetic Surgery and Dermatology Center (ASDC)
Ground Floor, Dona Salustiana Medical Tower (DSMT)
667 U.N Avenue, Ermita, Manila